beachradish images® is proud to support local San Diego-based charities and non-profits that integrate an appreciation of our coastal environments with community based needs. We have proudly donated artwork to the Surfrider Art Gala, Longboard Luau (in support of UCSD Moore’s Cancer Center), Out of the Boat Swim, and the San Diego Coastkeeper Seaside Soiree. Click to see our latest endeavors and learn how you can help!
The monarch School
homeless youth 8th Grade Catalina Trip
There are more than 23,000 homeless children in San Diego County.
The Monarch School is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization; it was founded in 1987 as a K-12 comprehensive school designed to educate homeless youth. Based in downtown san diego, the school provides far more than didactic classroom education, giving the students the skills and tools they need to overcome the challenging odds they face as homeless youth. The school works with children and their families, giving them a sense of community, access to mentorship, and exposure to sports and creative arts.
This year, beachradish images® has volunteered to help raise funds to support the monarch School's annual 8th grade trip to Catalina island.
Your donation Supports:
(1) The purchase of essential items for each of the students including shoes, sweatshirts, duffel bags, toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.) , rain ponchos, beach towels, sunscreen, bug spray and flashlights, and
(2) instant cameras for each student to document their trip in whichever way they want to remember it.
Our Fundraising Target is $5,500 by September 15th, 2018.
DONATE & Receive limited edition art in return
- For Donations of $100 or more, Beachradish images® Will send you a limited edition framed coastal artwork piece for your home.
- This artwork retails at $425 or more; it is our way of saying thank you and giving back. Pieces include framed watercolor prints, acrylic face mount images, and canvas giclées.
- We have approximately 30 pieces in inventory, and artwork will be distributed on a first come-first served basis.
- All available pieces and their donation tiers can be found here.
- When you donate, you will be prompted for your name, email address, and preferred artwork.
- I will reach out to each individual to confirm their selection.
Thank you for helping make this year's trip a success - we look forward to providing updates on fundraising targets!